Hollow Skeleton watches are made of high-quality material that enhances the beauty and elegance of the watch. These type of watches outlined the inner beauty of their mechanical movement.
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE BUYING THE HOLLOW SKELETON WATCH:
1. Most of the hollow skeleton watches have no date or calendar.
2. The glass is made of non-scratching crystal mineral sapphire glass. This will outline the beauty of the exposed mechanical movement. The watch has a glass covering on both sides.
3. The hollow watch is waterproof to allow use in any weather condition.
4. The display ought to have minimum content not to hinder the beauty of the watch mechanical movement.
PROS AND CONS OF THE HOLLOW SKELETON WATCH:
1. May have no date calendar or minute hand
2. You are able to see the mechanical movement and autowind mechanism in action.
3. Relaxing to watch when you have a relaxing moment.
4. Fascinating friends as your watch stands out in the group.
5. Can be used with any type of attire as it blends with all colours.
WHERE TO BUY THE HOLLOW SKELETON WATCH:
When buying a hollow skeleton watch check for sellers who have a money-back guarantee in case you want to return and change the watch. Warranty of the watch is also necessary. Check for sellers that are able to offer a discount as most of these watches are of high-quality material and expensive.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST HOLLOW SKELETON WATCH:
The choice of the best hollow skeleton watch depends on the taste of the individual. If you like leather strap watches, choose high quality genuine soft flexible leather that will match the beauty of the watch. If you like metallic strap, choose one that blends well with the watch. High quality strong metallic straps will secure the watch and maintain its beauty.
WHAT OTHER ALTERNATIVE WATCHES IN THE MARKET:
There are many other mechanical watches in the market today that have beauty and elegance in equal measures. You only need to sample some mechanical watches in store before you make your decision. However, every watch has its occasion and purpose. It is always advisable to have more than one at a time.
If you're a watch collector, it is a good opportunity to have one of the hollow skeleton watches that has been tested. The watch has a good after-sale market as it does not depreciate in quality.
Share this post
- 2 comments
- Tags: autowind, hollow skeleton watches, Japanese quartz movement, mechanical movement, mechanical watch movement, mechanical watches, self wind, Skeleton watches